Profile.


Name:
Cliff Elson
Birthday:
1st Sep 1885
Home:
The I©on (This is a Psychology check)
Job:
Acting as Student now
Quoting:
You don't need a reason to help others...


Friends

  • Ah Hong
  • Alex "Xandra"
  • Bihui
  • Ee Yang [Vallwind]
  • Jonny Tan
  • Qingwei
  • PeiWen
  • Samantha
  • Shao Xiang
  • Sharon
  • ShiHong
  • TCO Hans
  • Vincent
  • Wenjie
  • Weoi Perng [Neo]
  • Willy-Dilly-Silly [Chua Ah Nei]
  • Yi Si


  • Wall of memoirs



    Miscellaneous

    Web Page Counter
    Number of Visits


    Test your Response time!
    1.Click on "Start" first
    2.Wait until the background color changes.
    3.As soon as it changes, hit "stop!"




    Other Links

  • aDe Bluemilk
  • Dooce.Org
  • Felicia Chin
  • Krisandro
  • Mr Miyagi
  • Rockson's Blog
  • Scarlett Ting
  • Xiaxue
  • Gillian


  • Past Posts

  • Wow
  • Ching Family
  • Damn 97
  • Killer Questions to be Set
  • Song of the Swords
  • Tough Life
  • Say NO??
  • The voice that has reached... the thoughts that di...
  • Cisco Interns Outing
  • Hot Saturday..


  • Archives

  • June 2007
  • July 2007
  • August 2007
  • September 2007
  • November 2007
  • December 2007
  • January 2008
  • March 2008
  • July 2008
  • June 2010


  • Credits




    OpenOffice
    Java Get Powered

    Get Firefox
    Firefox 2

    Saturday, January 05, 2008
    |1:24 AM|


    Haha.. Really PAISEH ar.. Damn busy doing alot of stuff... Help ppl advise computers?

    This is my Proof


    I guess the PC is ok now... Thx to Mi(BHB). okok Beside that i also went to learn driving. haix, think alot of comments from BBDC instructor. I pulled all kind of stunts that u would hab imagine. Especially the last training while doing U turn, I keep striking kerbs, scratch the car, stall engine, whatever u can think of, u name it. Even the teacher comment "nicely" that I'm not fitted to drive. i can tell he's damn scare of my driving.

    Went to watch couple of movies too:

    Legend - Nice story and plot but bad n lousy endings. I tot Will Smith will survive and go to the mountains.

    Chipmunks the movie - Nice show, hilarous and i really enjoyed watching it.

    National Treasure - Exciting show that thrills me all the way till the end, though the things about Resolute desk secrets, president's book seems beri unbelivable to me (maybe its coz of my age.. too old to be fascinated). But i manage to went home n wiki info abt the resolute desk and stuff and it makes me really wan to hab tat grand desk wahahah.....

    Finally completed my ff9 after so long.. n i started touching ff8 again.. dunno y but guess i haben grow up yet haha..

    Attended my cousin's wedding on 23 dec.. quite bored for me, coz it seems beri dull and I have absolute no business there except to eat only..

    The sianess in me

    Getting more fedup waiting for food

    Coke or beer?


    New Year Eve kena pangsei by junior sia... NB... if u nv dressed up nicely den dun go drink lor... simple as that, u wan can go buy canned drinks and sit down at tiong bahru and drink. THE FACT IS PPL ask u go supper u can SAY NO what.. its obvious u r materialistic, ppl got car den u just go lor.. n still tell me the shit abt even u nv go supper u will go home by 11pm.. 操你妈的 dun treat me as a 3 yr old kid... when it comes to identifying "smokers", I'm 1 of the best guys around OK!!!! All i need is to engage few times wif u I noe le.. Anyway my conclusion is that u changed... to worse and I'm really sick of meeting shit ppl nowadays... U wan to maintain relation, u better buck up more than u can ever done!!!!!!!!!!!!

    At least my old army comrades toks abt loyalty... we meet up on 26 Dec @ central mall, hab dinner at fisherman wharf, den went to B2's pub(he's working there as bartender). Met a few 陪酒女郎... seems like no 1 likes the china ger and NEO LIKES LAURA lolz.. wahahah.. still keep sabo say she stare me.. like her say so la.. go screw her up man!!!

    okok i meet neo again just ytd when i misunderstood that he broke recently when he actually broke 6 mths ago =_=".. Went to MOS but no much ppl was there (too early) so we went to B2 pub again (coz neo hinted to c laura). NB keep sabo me sia.. lucky ppl dun hiu us liao... heard from B2 that she hab been home by many customer these few days... wonder if she's doing a trade sia... Went back to MOS.. 操 so many ppl suddenly.. but trance music really not our chinese kind but malays.... saw a pretty ger inside but she was like drunk badly.. n she keep staring over.. maybe coz she's dead drunk that she can only stare... lolz... anyway after that went to MAC hab supper den walk home wif B2 while Neo took cab home... B2 mention abt Laura's dubious backgrd.. well i gotta admit la.. she dun really look malay lor(more like chinese).. n i got a feeling that she's hiding something to protect herself.. God bless u then..

    Neo, B2(Ah Kai), Me(Cliff)


    Finally i actually spent some time making my NUS website.. gonna be the kind of website that has a 1 stop service for me myself haha..

    Adios!!!

    Labels:



    Remembering what life is.....
    + + +