Profile.


Name:
Cliff Elson
Birthday:
1st Sep 1885
Home:
The I©on (This is a Psychology check)
Job:
Acting as Student now
Quoting:
You don't need a reason to help others...


Friends

  • Ah Hong
  • Alex "Xandra"
  • Bihui
  • Ee Yang [Vallwind]
  • Jonny Tan
  • Qingwei
  • PeiWen
  • Samantha
  • Shao Xiang
  • Sharon
  • ShiHong
  • TCO Hans
  • Vincent
  • Wenjie
  • Weoi Perng [Neo]
  • Willy-Dilly-Silly [Chua Ah Nei]
  • Yi Si


  • Wall of memoirs



    Miscellaneous

    Web Page Counter
    Number of Visits


    Test your Response time!
    1.Click on "Start" first
    2.Wait until the background color changes.
    3.As soon as it changes, hit "stop!"




    Other Links

  • aDe Bluemilk
  • Dooce.Org
  • Felicia Chin
  • Krisandro
  • Mr Miyagi
  • Rockson's Blog
  • Scarlett Ting
  • Xiaxue
  • Gillian


  • Past Posts

  • ITs FATED...
  • 思 念
  • Bored
  • Shopping Trip
  • Viros Sorcerer Cycling trip
  • I Suck
  • Shagged
  • 好闷啊
  • 好生气!!
  • Peaceful ORD...


  • Archives

  • June 2007
  • July 2007
  • August 2007
  • September 2007
  • November 2007
  • December 2007
  • January 2008
  • March 2008
  • July 2008
  • June 2010


  • Credits




    OpenOffice
    Java Get Powered

    Get Firefox
    Firefox 2

    Friday, July 27, 2007
    |10:30 PM|


    Went to meet gene n storeman kenneth today at Tampines Mall.. hmmz time flies.. i was happily toking to them about their posting.. but who noes ended up i RX a letter today from Armed Force saying I'm posted to XXX GUARDS BN as BOSO i was totally 0.0... wat fish r they toking sia.. out of the blue they pull me out from a infantry unit to some unit i nv learn of their structure b4.. worst part is they wrote sth in the letter : "It is a testimony of the faith and confidence SXX has of your demonstrated capabilities ..."

    I mean how crap can tis be when i nv did any outstanding work myself... When did any stuffs that i did that was recognised by my "Bosses" (though occasionally rx some words like thanks all this)??? When did i was officially announced of the hardwork that i had done for the whole unit?? When did sby came as a true fren n tok cork wif me or sincerely praise me that i actually did help them out n sincerly grateful for the things i tried to help though its out of my reach sometimes?? I mean I even rx comments like i'm not being a fair person, I'm a slacker n haiz.. nvm its all past...

    Anyway still kinda excited despite that... since going there y not take Guards Conversion Course? change my blue beret to khaki 1.. seems nice..



    ==>















    PS: paiseh to my OG grp nv go outing wif u all.. timing too pack 4 mi le today... jialat b4 tat some guys claim some of the memebrs always not there.. now den i not there.. seems like it will nv be a complete OG grp members outing liao... =X

    Labels:



    Remembering what life is.....
    + + +